I have loved Nachos my whole life. By far one of my favorite things to eat. I always loved how you could put whatever you wanted on top. And be creative or traditional with your toppings. I have finally mastered a delicious vegan version that is not only delicious but satisfying and most of all they are easy to make.
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 1 Tbsp Salt/Pepper/Onion Powder
- 1/2 cup Taco Seasoning (optional)
- Bring Quinoa and water to a boil in pot or rice cooker.
- Once done pour into a baking pan and mix in all other ingredients
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes mixing Quinoa half way through
- 3-5 potatoes (amount is based on size)
- 2-3 carrots
- 1 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Salsa (optional)
- 1 Tbsp Salt/Pepper
- Peel, Chop and Boil carrots and potatoes in a pot
- Once complete add all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. *Add more water if you feel it is too thick
- Serve immediately!
I hope you enjoy these nachos with your friends, family or just by yourself. This yummy comfort food is guaranteed to be a hit without all the guilt! And most of all no animals were harmed while making this amazing meal!
Peace and love to all.